The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing


The wolf could eat the sheep one by one without anyone knowing. (p.7)


He went down to the pen and chose the thinnest looking sheep. (p.9)


But they had quite a shock for it was not a sheep that he had killed. (p.10)


Book Review:


The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Pie Corbett 


  Today I read The Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. I thought this story was a little cruel. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: The wolf could eat the sheep one by one without anyone knowing. (p.7) I like this sentence because I think this wolf is very clever. The second one is: He went down to the pen and chose the thinnest looking sheep. (p.9) I chose this sentence because I was so surprised because the shepherd was going to kill one of his sheeps though he loved them. The third one is: But they had quite a shock for it was not a sheep that he had killed. (p.10) I chose this sentence because I'm sorry for the wolf. He was just killed though he did nothing. 
  I recommend this book. There is a reason. You can read easily. But this story was a little cruel for me because the wolf was killed. I give 5 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge