The wolf and the Goat


Not only did the water taste like rotten eggs but now they were both trapped! (p.27)


'If you had as many brains in your head as you have hairs in your beard, you would have thought more carefully about what might happen.' (p.31)


Poor goat was left paddling up and down the water hole, wishing he had been wiser... (p.32)


Book Review:

The wolf and the Goat by Pie Corbett

  Today I read The wolf and the Goat. This story is about clever wolf and poor goat. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: Not only did the water taste like rotten eggs but now they were both trapped! (p.27) I chose this sentence because I felt sorry for the goat. The second one is: 'If you had as many brains in your head as you have hairs in your beard, you would have thought more carefully about what might happen.' (p.31) I chose this sentence because I thought like this, "How clever the wolf is!" The third one is: Poor goat was left paddling up and down the water hole, wishing he had been wiser... (p.32) I chose this sentence because I was so sad. 
  I recommend this book. There is a reason. This book is written in easy English, so you can read easily. By the way, I don't know why wolves appeared as bad animal in lots of books. I think they actually are nice. I give 4 star out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge