The Phantom of the Opera


'Christine, you must love me!' the voice said. (p.11)



'She's not mad, and I'm going to marry her,' Raoul said. (p.28)


Nobody  inParis ever saw Raoul and Christine again. Perhaps they took a train to the north, and lived a quiet, happy life together there. Perhaps Christine's wonderful voice is still singing, somewhere in the cold and beautiful mountains of Norway. Who knows? (p.40)


Book Review:

The Phantom of the Opera by Jennifer Bassett

  Today I read The Phantom of the Opera. This story is deep story, I think. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: 'Christine, you must love me!' the voice said. (p.11) I chose this sentence because I think he is a little cocky. The second one is: 'She's not mad, and I'm going to marry her,' Raoul said. (p.28) I chose this sentence because I don't know why he gives up on her. The third one is: Nobody  inParis ever saw Raoul and Christine again. Perhaps they took a train to the north, and lived a quiet, happy life together there. Perhaps Christine's wonderful voice is still singing, somewhere in the cold and beautiful mountains of Norway. Who knows? (p.40) I like this sentence because it makes me want to know what happened the after.
  I want to recommend this book. There is a reason. You will like this because the story is very interesting. The man has a secret, and hide himself from others because of  the secret. I give 8 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge