The Boy Who Cried 'Wolf!'


They hunt packs and it is not just lambs that they kill. (p.11)


In fact, the boy thought it was so funny that he did it again and again. (p.20)


The shepherd boy had played the fool once too often and now he had made a fool of himself. (p.24)


Book Review:

The Boy Who Cried 'Wolf!' by Pie Corbett

  Today I read The Boy Who Cried 'Wolf!'. This story is about the shepherd boy who lied many times. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: They hunt packs and it is not just lambs that they kill. (p.11) I chose this sentence because wolves appear in some of books usually eats sheeps or goats. The second one is:  In fact, the boy thought it was so funny that he did it again and again. (p.20) I chose this sentence because what he did is bad. he shouldn't have done like that. The third one is: The shepherd boy had played the fool once too often and now he had made a fool of himself. (p.24) I chose this sentence because I thought what goes around comes around.
  I recommend this book. There are several reasons. You'll learn that you shouldn't lie to others because if you lie again and again, people don't trust you easily someday. I learned some important things from this book. i give 5 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge