Rama's Journey


'First,I want you to make my son Bharata king in your place. Second, I want you to send Rama away  to live in the wild forests for foyrteen years.' (p.7)


'You know how much I love my brother Rama. I'll took after the kingdom while he's gone, but I won't take his place as king!' (p.14)


The magic arrow pierced the demon's armour and went through his heart. (p.53)


Book Review:


Rama's Journey by Narinder Dhami

  Today I read Rama's Journey. This story is a adventure of the prince and fighting for rescueing his wife. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is:   'First,I want you to make my son Bharata king in your place. Second, I want you to send Rama away  to live in the wild forests for foyrteen years.' (p.7) I chose this sentence because I thought she is very terrible and cruel woman. The second one is: 'You know how much I love my brother Rama. I'll took after the kingdom while he's gone, but I won't take his place as king!' (p.14) i like this sentence because he did the right dicision even though his mother told him to be a king. The third one is: The magic arrow pierced the demon's armour and went through his heart. (p.53) i like this sentence because I'm happy that  they defeat bad demon.
  I want to recommend this book. I have several reasons. First, you will enjoy the story because you definitely want to know what happens next. Second, this book is written in easy English, so you can read easily. I give 7 stars out of 10.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge