Not on the Passenger List


"Alec died three months ago. But he's on this boat! I saw him last night. I think he's come for me!" (p.9)


"But it looked like a painting. And the eyes didn't look at me." (p.11)


But I believe that boat carries a passenger whose name is not on the passenger list. (p.19)


Book Review:

Not on the Passenger List by Barry Pain

  Today I read Not on the Passenger List. This story is horror. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: "Alec died three months ago. But he's on this boat! I saw him last night. I think he's come for me!" (p.9) I like this sentence because it's very scary that the supposed-be-dead man suddenly appeared. The second one is: "But it looked like a painting. And the eyes didn't look at me." (p.11) I chose this sentence because I feel felt fear. The third one is: But I believe that boat carries a passenger whose name is not on the passenger list. (p.19) I like this sentence because if that's true, It's very scary. I think I don't want to be involved in this situation when I go on a trip on the boat.
  I want to recomend this book to people who like horror. There is a reason. Once you read, you can't stop reading because it's very strange story I've seen these days. I give 7 stars out of 10.  


  


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge