STUART LITTLE Stuart Sets Sail


"Stuart carried dessert." (p.4)


"No, I'm just a fish with a whale of a problem. I have a hook stuck in my lip!" (p.11)


"But did you see all my big adventures? Did you see the fish, the rock, and the storm?" (p.28)


Book Review:

STUART LITTLE Stuart Sets Sail by Susan Hill

  Today I read Stuart Sets Sail. This book is a fantasy, and the main character is Stuart, the mouse. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is:  "Stuart carried dessert." (p.4) I like this sentence because the appearence was very cute just thinking about it. The second one is: "No, I'm just a fish with a whale of a problem. I have a hook stuck in my lip!" (p.11) I like this sentence because I was surprised. At first, it was a real whale, but it wasn't. The third one is:  "But did you see all my big adventures? Did you see the fish, the rock, and the storm?" (p.28) I like this sentence because Stuart was talking to a boy excitedly, and that was very cute, I thought.
  I want to recommend this book. There are several reasons. First, more than anything, Suart is very cute. He is a tiny, but very brave. Second, It is written in easy English, so you can enjoy this story. I give this book 7 star out of 10.





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge