LIANG and the MAGIC PAINT BRUSH

"And he painted toy birds, horses, lanterns, and balls for poor children." (p.10)
"It turned into an enormous python which nearly bit the emperor's head off." (p.20)

"Some say that he went back to his own village. Others say that he roamed the earth painting for the poor wherever he went." (p.29)
Book Review:

LIANG and the MAGIC PAINT BRUSH, by DEMI


  Today I read LIANG and the MAGIC PAINT BRUSH. This book is a fantasy story. I liked this story because I wasn't able to know the end, and I wanted to know it.  I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: "And he painted toy birds, horses, lanterns, and balls for poor children." (p.10) I like this sentence because he was very kind to others although he was poor. What a beautiful heart he has! The second one is: "It turned into an enormous python which nearly bit the emperor's head off." (p.20) I like this sentence because the emperor had to be punished because he was bad. The third one is: "Some say that he went back to his own village. Others say that he roamed the earth painting for the poor wherever he went." (p.29) I like this sentence because I wanted to know what happened next to him.
  I want to recommend this book. There is a reason. This book is written in easy English, so you can enjoy the whole story and understand easily.  I give this book 6 stars out of 10.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge