Jack and the Magic Harp


"When the man whistled, the bee began to play the harp." (p.2)


"We still have no food and no money. Tomorrow you must sell the black cow." (p.10)


"And that was how Jack won the Princess and, in the end, a kingdom." (p.20)



Book Review:
  
Jack and the Magic Harp by Beverley Randell

  Today I read Jack and the Magic Harp. This book is a fantasy story. I was fun to read this book because I was able to expect what happens next. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is:
"When the man whistled, the bee began to play the harp." (p.2) I like this sentence because I wondered how the bee play the harp. The second one is:
"We still have no food and no money. Tomorrow you must sell the black cow." (p.10) I like this sentence because his mother was a fool too. If I were her, I haven't would let him sell cows again and again. The third one is: "And that was how Jack won the Princess and, in the end, a kingdom." (p.20) I like this sentence because I feel happy that they could get their happiness.
  I recommend this book. There is a reason. You can read this book easily and expect what happens next because this story is very easy. I give this book 4 stars out of 10. 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge