Ice Mummy


The man lies facedown, half buried in the ice. (p.6)


From this, scientists think he made many campfires in many different places. (p.31)


Are there others like him out there? Lost...and waiting to be found? (p.48)


Book Review:

Ice Mummy The discovery of a 5,000-year-old man by Mark Dubowski and Cathy East Dubowski


  Today I read Ice Mummy. This book is about an ice mummy. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: The man lies facedown, half buried in the ice. (p.6) I chose this sentence because I felt a little scary. if I found a dead body, I'll run. The second one is: From this, scientists think he made many campfires in many different places. (p.31) I like this sentence because It's amazing that scientists revealed when the mummy died and what he did. The third one is: Are there others like him out there? Lost...and waiting to be found? (p.48) I chose this sentence because I wanted to know more. There are lots of mummies not be found in the world. 
  I want to recommend this book. There is a reason. You can get some knowledges about mummy, and want to know how people get his or her history. I give 7 stars out of 10.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge