Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

'What a strange feeling!' said Alice. 'I think I'm getting smaller every second' (p.5)
At first she thought it was the sea, but then she saw it was the pool of tears. Crying makes a lot of tears when you are three meters tall. (p.10)
'Oh, I've had a very curious dream!' saidb Alice, and she told her sister all about the strange adventures in her wonderful dream. (p.41)

Book Review:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

  Today I read Alice's adventures in Wonderland. This book is a fantasy. I wrote down three quotes and will discuss them. The first one is: 'What a strange feeling!' said Alice. 'I think I'm getting smaller every second.' (p.5) I like this sentence because it's very strange that body get small, and I found really interesting. The second one is: At first she thought it was the sea, but then she saw it was the pool of tears. Crying makes a lot of tears when you are three meters tall. (p.10) I like this sentence because I wondered how many tears I made. The third one is: 'Oh, I've had a very curious dream!' saidb Alice, and she told her sister all about the strange adventures in her wonderful dream. (p.41) I like this sentence because I'm happy to all these adventures were just a her dream. 
  I want to recommend this book. There are several reasons. First, If you like fantasy story, I'm sure that you'll like this book. second, when I read this book, I felt like I was inside the book. I give 8 stars out of 10.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge