Scarecrows

The magic took them to a field. The scarecrow came to life, "I'm alive!" called Fred. (P.10)

Today I read "Scarecrows". When Biff and Chip planted seeds and put in plants, the birds ate the seeds and pecked the plants. So they made a scarecrow. Chip wanted the scarecrow to be a boy. He called it Fred. At the time, the key began to glow and took them to a field. Surprisingly, the scarecrow came to life. Then, there were some scarecrows in the lane. They were going to the barn dance, so Fred want to join it. But Biff and Chip were not  scarecrows, so they couldn't join. But,Fred had a good idea. If you want to know what the idea is, please read this book. I felt something strange and I think I wanna go magic world.

Glossary
scarecrow: かかし
barn: 納屋

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge