A Helping Hand


"I live here alone. For a long time, I wanted people to stay away from here. I was born in this house. My father told me to keep people away. He didn't want people to find out our secret. But now I'm old. Now you are here, I must tell you my family's secret." (P.31)



Today, I read "A Helping Hand".
Daniela, David and Tyler were going up to the hill.
However, unfortunately, they saw two big dogs on the way the hill.
Daniela and Tyler ran away, but David was gone.
They started finding David and saw blood on the ground.They also find dogs' footprints. Finally, They could find Tyler lying on the floor in Mr. Jenkins's house.
They were afraid of Mr. Jenkins at first. But actually, he saved Tyler and took him to his house. Mr. Jenkins has secret and He wanted people to stay away from his house because of it. Actually, there are dolphins near the his house. He just wanted people not to hurt them.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland

Hunter in the Darkness

Henry And Mudge